Vol. 3 No. 1 (2022): Journal of Geospatial science and Technology
Table of Content
- Application of GIS-based SCS-CN Method for Runoff Estimation in the Kubanni Drainage Basin, Zaria, Nigeria
K. O. Ezenwa, E. O. Iguisi, Y. O. Yusuf, M. Isma'il, 1-12
DOI: https://doi.org/10.54222/afrigist/jgst/v3i1.1 | Read Full Text | Download PDF
- Building Compliance to Road Setback in Urban Area of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria: from Remotely Sensed Data.
A. O. Akingbade, R. O. Olaiya, A. E. Olabamiji, 13-22
DOI: https://doi.org/10.54222/afrigist/jgst/v3i1.2 | Read Full Text | Download PDF
- GIS Analysis of Potential Crime Locations in University Neighborhood: A Case Study of College of Medicine, Idi-Araba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Peter Elias, Franca Attoh, Abiodun Ajijola, Samuel Adejoh, 23-35
DOI: https://doi.org/10.54222/afrigist/jgst/v3i1.3 | Read Full Text | Download PDF
- Geospatial Analysis of Lagos State Landfill Site Suitability and Multi-Criteria Spatial Decision Support System.
Nathaniel Olugbade ADEOYE and Collins Chidiebele OKELEKE, 36-56
DOI: https://doi.org/10.54222/afrigist/jgst/v3i1.4 | Read Full Text | Download PDF
- Comparative Assessment of Nigeriasat-X and Landsat ETM+ Satellite Data in Groundwater Potential Modelling using a part of FCT as Case.
Olatunji Sunday ABOYEJI and Oluwaseyi Emmanuel OLUWAFEMI, 57-73
DOI: https://doi.org/10.54222/afrigist/jgst/v3i1.5 | Read Full Text | Download PDF